Vivo also supports the Samsung E5 display with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, LPDDR5 RAM, UFS 3.1 flash storage and a 4,700 mAh battery that can be charged at up to 80W. Unsurprisingly, the Vivo X80 Pro comes with Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12, plus the following cameras supported by the V1+ chip:
- Primary camera: 50 MP, ISOCELL GNV, f/1.57, 23 mm, 85°, 1/1.31-inch, 1.2 μm, PDAF+OIS, 1G+6P lens
- Ultra wide-angle camera: 48 MP, IMX598, f/2.2, 14 mm 114°/3.5 cm macro, 1/2-inch, 0.8 μm, PDAF, 6P lens
- Portrait camera: 12 MP, IMX663, f/1.85, 50mm portrait, Gimbal+OIS, 1/2.93-inch, 1.22 μm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom, 6P lens
- Telecamera: 8 MP, f/3.4, 1/4.4-inch, 125 mm, 1.0 μm, PDAF+OIS, 5x optical zoom, 4P lens, up to 60x digital zoom
- Front camera: 32 MP, f/2.45, 24 mm, 80°, 1/2.8 in, 0.8 μm
Vivo will start shipping the X80 Pro next month. Unfortunately, Vivo has not yet confirmed a specific launch date or whether it will offer pre-order bonuses. Additionally, it seems that Vivo has opted not to offer the 512GB SKU it sells in China.
Buy the Google Pixel 6 Pro on Amazon