With other brands announcing their Android 13 update rollout schedule, it’s time for Vivo to make some announcements. vivowhich sells telephones under its name, has the FunTouch OS 13 update to global users.
The all-new FunTouch OS 13 is based on Android 13 and includes a new design, better privacy and personalization options, and more. With the new version of the operating system, the smartphone maker wants to offer its users a better and more seamless experience.
Talking about the features of FunTouch OS 13:-
– It includes one monochrome icon feature. This new feature allows users to change the color of their home screen icons to match their wallpaper, system and app interfaces.
– It also allows users to customize colors in their system UI and built-in apps.
– FunTouch OS 13 also includes a feature called pin app which helps to keep sensitive data safe. Vivo claims that this new feature allows more flexibility, allowing the owner to set parameters and control the actions allowed within the pinned app when other people are using the device.
– Vivo also adds improved application management with the iManager, which allows you to track the usage time of the app. iManager can also prevent overheating by reducing the number of running applications.
– Weather and AQI mapon the dashboard with the weather display there is also an AQI chart that indicates the quality of the air.
– Vivo claims new Funtouch OS 13 refines the video editing process, allowing users to mute the sound of the video while editing the footage and even make precise volume adjustments for each segment of the video.
– For accessibility, the company has made improvements color correction and inversionand also added the option to remove animations for users with specific needs, such as visual impairments.
These are the features of FunTouch OS 13 that will be available on some Vivo phones.